Harley Davidson Rental and Tours
Nationwide throughout New Zealand
Harley Tours New Zealand was founded in 2003 and came under new ownership and management in July 2008 when Baz and Ali Howie purchased the Harley Davidson motorbike business known as Harley Tours New Zealand. This year we have re-branded to Bularangi Motorbikes New Zealand.
Why choose Bularangi Motorbikes:
- We offer a motorbike rental, motorbike hire and motorbike tour operation throughout New Zealand with depots in Auckland, Coromandel, Christchurch and Queenstown.
- Large fleet of late model Harley Davidson's to choose from including Ultras, Softails, Roadkings, Dyna, Trike, Buell and Sportster motorbikes.
- We offer 4 products:
- rental only,
- independent motorbike tours
- fully guided self ride motorbike tours
- chauffeured passenger tours by Harley Davidson - for those without a motorbike licence
- All our tours guides are New Zealand born and bred.
- We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and going the extra mile for each and everyone of our clients.
- We offer both value and luxury tours to giving you, our client, the choice of how much you wish to spend on your motorcycling holiday.
- We cater for non bike riders on our tours - they can ride along in the support vehicle.
- One way motorbike tours and motorbike rentals available between all our depots of Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown and Coromandel.
Bularangi Motorbikes - Our Qualifications
- Qualmark Endorsed Visitor Activity. Qualmark licenses professional and trustworthy New Zealand tourism businesses to use the Qualmark 'tourism's official quality mark' to help international and domestic travellers select places to stay, things to do and ways to get around
- Voted winners of all operators in the category motorcycle tours and rentals on New Zealand's largest travel review website, Rankers. Bularangi Motorbikes have now won this category of Rankers Traveller Awards for two consecutive years 2009 & 2010
- Allied member of the Inbound Tour Operators Council and is working towards becoming a full Inbound Tour Operator